Sunday, October 10, 2010

That's Right Folks...

We are expecting another little family member somewhere on or near June 16, 2011!!! We have been suspecting for a while, since mama has had more heartburn, airheadedness/forgetfulness, and need for food and water than normal. So, this morning we were able to test and find out. I love seeing those two little lines! :) You can always see how far along I am, how big the baby is, and what the baby is doing in his or her development by looking at the timeline on the top of our blog. It updates automatically and shows the size of the baby compared to various food items. Right now the baby is approximately the size of a large poppy seed. Enjoy! Please be praying with us for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy. May the Lord be with you all,
My Family
Wife Speaking rather excitedly (it's 4:30 in the morning and my wonderful husband encouraged me not to call and wake up all of our west coast famiy.... so I had to blog!)

1 comment: